Atari ST emulator
STonX is an Atari ST Emulator intended primarily for use with Unix and the X Window System. Current features include:
- MC68000 CPU emulation; 4 or 14MB RAM
- Color or Monochrome Atari ST graphics modes; resolutions may be tweaked.
- YM2149 sound chip emulation
- IKBD (partly)
- BIOS-level disk routines (using "Disk/HD-files")
- Bootable Unix filesystem interface - no need for Diskfiles anymore!
- FDC emulation, complete enough to boot and run some games.
- Mega ST(E) clock chip (buggy)
- Serial and parallel ports (limited emulation)
- VDI-Driver for Xlib
- routines of your graphics card may be used).
- Uses an X window or SVGAlib
TOS 2.06 runs under the emulator without modification. TOS 1.4 has also been tested with STonX 0.5a and works. 1.0 and 1.2 work with limitations. TOS 2.05 has been tested and works with STonX 0
To conclude STonX works on Linux operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Not Specified license.
STonX was filed under the Emulator category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.1/5 Score.
STonX user ReviewPlease review STonX application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the STonX software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.2/10 - Downloads - 200 - Score - 2.1/5
|Publisher:||Marinos "nino" Yannikos More titles >>|
|File size:||Not specified|