Terminal software running in textmode on LinuX
What is GNOM?
GNOM is a new terminal software running in textmode on LinuX. Once again, this is one of those often seen recursive short-cuts and stands for "GNOM is NOT MCuT".
What can it do?
Currently, these functions are available:
* Connect and disconnect (gosh!)
* Most of the user accounting is completed and waiting to be expanded.
* Some remote commands (e.g. //CS, //VER, //NAME)
* Transmitting and receiving text files
* AutoBIN (using the #BIN#-protocol)
* RMNC, BayBox, MD2 and DieBox passwords
* Online text compression (//COMP)
* 7plus autosave
* Supports all 8 bits (ASCII)
* Kernel-AX25 access has been moved to a seperate daemon! (kax25)
* GNOM's monitor interface works
What comes next?
These things are planned for the future:
* Enhance AutoBIN (resume, filenames with special characters etc)
* Build an interface to vjbox
* A X-Interface using the gtk+ - Toolkit.
ConclusionTo conclude Gnom works on Linux operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Not Specified license.
Gnom was filed under the Terminal category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.2/5 Score.
Gnom has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Gnom when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Gnom user ReviewPlease review Gnom application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Gnom software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.4/10 - Downloads - 200 - Score - 2.2/5
|File size:||Not specified|